Kid’s Art from Pennsylvania

Hi Kathy, I love your blog. I'm an elementary art teacher and often use ideas from your great site. I also have a blog called Oodles of Art Projects. (OodlesOfArt.blogspot.com). I used your Rousseau lesson and changed it up a little bit, and the kids LOVED it. I taught it to first grade. Here are two pictures. One is from our art show with them all hanging, and the other is of an individual picture.
Thanks for your consideration,
Katie Balla Art Teacher K-4,
Octorara Area School District-PA
You have read this article kid's art gallery with the title Kid’s Art from Pennsylvania. You can bookmark this page URL http://anitalaydonmillersmiddlegradeblog.blogspot.com/2006/06/kids-art-from-pennsylvania.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Kid’s Art from Pennsylvania"

Post a Comment