I used this bear drawing project a few years ago with not only kinders, but older students as well. They were asked to add lots of fur to their bears, with lines that were all going in the correct direction (away from the face). Good fine motor skill practice.1. Make sure the students start by drawing a large upside down “U” shape, it should fill most of the paper.
2. A large upside down heart is added in the top half of the face.
3. A smaller “U” is added below the heart, and then a 2nd smaller “U” to make the lip shape.
3. Four or more pointy teeth are drawn inside the mouth.
4. A circle nose sits at the center of the heart, and two circle eyes up above.
5. Two ears are added at the top of the head.
6. Trace all the lines with a dark marker, and then color as desired. Black bears, brown bears, white bears, all will look good, especially if drawn on colored paper with construction brown crayons.
You have read this article 0 grade / 1st grade / 2nd grade / 3rd grade / 4th grade / 5th grade / construction crayons / drawing with the title How To Draw a Bear Head. You can bookmark this page URL http://anitalaydonmillersmiddlegradeblog.blogspot.com/2010/08/how-to-draw-bear-head.html. Thanks!