Here’s a follow-up to my Santa drawing from a few days ago. I used a grocery bag again and made this drawing that was inspired by some clip art I saw.
1. Follow the instructions on the Santa posting to draw your stamp border on a 6" square. Score by folding or use a ruler to draw the center guide lines.
2. Draw the back of the head as shown.
3. Add the front of the head, with the nose just touching the border.
4. Draw the ears and antlers.
5. Add the eye and the points on the antlers.
6. Erase all connecting lines, trace over with a thin black marker, and color with crayons or colored pencils.
You have read this article 2nd grade / 3rd grade / 4th grade / 5th grade / drawing / pencil crayon with the title How to Draw Rudolf the Reindeer. You can bookmark this page URL http://anitalaydonmillersmiddlegradeblog.blogspot.com/2010/12/how-to-draw-rudolf-reindeer.html. Thanks!