My Guest Post at Art of Education

I am happy to announce I have my first guest post over at Art of Education, a site dedicated to the development of art teachers. I illustrated the inspiration for a couple of my classroom projects in hopes that my process might also be useful to others. Thank you Jessica for the invitation to do this, and for all the work you do to support the arts in our schools.
You have read this article with the title My Guest Post at Art of Education. You can bookmark this page URL http://anitalaydonmillersmiddlegradeblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-guest-post-at-art-of-education.html. Thanks!

1 comment for "My Guest Post at Art of Education"

  1. Talking on the topics of education and employment is really fruitful for everyone. Nowadays, having education in a proper direction may lead to a successful career. I’m just here to say thank you for raising topics which relate to education & employment. Here is one more useful article on benefits of studying abroad. Read On Benefits of Studying Abroad

    ReplyDelete