Even his simplest of grids can helps students fill up an entire paper when drawing. In this case, just four equal sections (by dividing the paper in half each way) helped set up the basic shapes of this kitty.1. Students draw a very light line down the middle of each paper both ways. A head is drawn in the top left section as shown.
2. A round body is added below.
3. Legs that curve back are drawn.
4. Arms that wrap around are added as shown.
5. A heart is drawn, behind the paws.
6. The tail is added.
7. Wings are drawn near the top of the body.
8. Details to the face are drawn, along with the clouds. All the pencil lines are traced with a crayon, and liquid watercolor paints are used to complete the shapes.
You have read this article 0 grade / 1st grade / 2nd grade / 3rd grade / 4th grade / 5th grade / watercolor with the title How to Draw an Angel Kitty. You can bookmark this page URL http://anitalaydonmillersmiddlegradeblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/how-to-draw-angel-kitty.html. Thanks!