Homemade St. Patrick’s Day Card

I made this card with just a little watercolor paint and a gold paint marker. The markers are not cheap, but add a special touch if you can afford them.
1. I drew many stems and 3-leaf clovers lightly in pencil, filling up the paper as much as possible.
2. Using a small watercolor brush, I painted the outline of each clovers leaf and filled them in with green watercolor paint.
3. I then added more water to the paint and filled in the background with the lighter green, leaving a halo of white around each clover.
4. When the paint dried, I traced the stems and veins with my gold paint marker.
You have read this article watercolor with the title Homemade St. Patrick’s Day Card. You can bookmark this page URL http://anitalaydonmillersmiddlegradeblog.blogspot.com/2012/03/homemade-st-patricks-day-card.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Homemade St. Patrick’s Day Card"

Post a Comment