1. Draw center tree trunk.
2. Add one curvy branch to the right and one to the left.
3. Center two more curvy branches on either side. Draw the ground line behind the tree.
4. Add small curvy branches wherever space allows.
5. Add small abstract triangle leaves and mushroom shapes.
6. Add abstract designs inside the tree and on the ground. Erase the lines where the the branches are added on.
7. Trace all the lines with a permanent black marker. Color the tree and background as desired. Gold and rich colors were often featured in Klimt’s work.
You have read this article 3rd grade / 4th grade / 5th grade / abstract / artist Klimt / oil pastel with the title Draw Klimt’s Tree of Life. You can bookmark this page URL http://anitalaydonmillersmiddlegradeblog.blogspot.com/2012/05/draw-klimts-tree-of-life.html. Thanks!