How To Draw Another Turkey


Here’s another version of how to draw a turkey – a bit more realistic than my original post, but still very symmetrical and easy to draw. Just follow my 13 steps HERE and you’re on your way.


You have read this article 0 grade / 1st grade / 2nd grade / 3rd grade / 4th grade / 5th grade / drawing / pencil crayon / thanksgiving with the title How To Draw Another Turkey. You can bookmark this page URL http://anitalaydonmillersmiddlegradeblog.blogspot.com/2012/11/how-to-draw-another-turkey.html. Thanks!

3 comment for "How To Draw Another Turkey"

  1. a very good job and your article very helpful
    Obat Radang Sendi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again GRRR 1-outta-1 perishes, dear, and if you dont teach your class the Way home, how can you expect Jesus to save you and allow you to enter Seventh-Heaven? Here's what I did: I tightened my black-belt-in-faith and moved-on after our accident in which I actually saw the Celestial City.

    The more you shall honor Me,
    the more I shall bless you.
    -the Infant Jesus of Prague
    ( Czech Republic, next to Russia).

    God bless you, dear.
    I hope to see you Upstairs someday...
    if not, you'll definitely know why.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again GRRR 1-outta-1 perishes, dear, and if you dont teach your class the Way home, how can you expect Jesus to save you and allow you to enter Seventh-Heaven? Here's what I did: I tightened my black-belt-in-faith and moved-on after our accident in which I actually saw the Celestial City.

    The more you shall honor Me,
    the more I shall bless you.
    -the Infant Jesus of Prague
    ( Czech Republic, next to Russia).

    God bless you, dear.
    I hope to see you Upstairs someday...
    if not, you'll definitely know why.

    ReplyDelete