Nutcracker: Watercolor Painting

I like to have students create one really special piece of art for the holidays, and I remember having good results with this nutcracker drawing last year. My only dilemma is figuring out which media to use. I have some Crayola Mixable Watercolor trays and watercolor paper, so this is a sample of how that media would look. I like the vivid red, the only catch is that a lot needs to be mixed (combining the violet and orange) and I’m not sure if I’ll get a lot of splotchy nutcrackers that way. More tests to come...
You have read this article 1st grade / 2nd grade / 3rd grade / 4th grade / 5th grade / christmas / watercolor with the title Nutcracker: Watercolor Painting. You can bookmark this page URL http://anitalaydonmillersmiddlegradeblog.blogspot.com/2010/11/nutcracker-watercolor-painting.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Nutcracker: Watercolor Painting"

Post a Comment