“Follow the Directions” Art Test

I believe this idea has been passed around before, but I have decided to make an art version of this exercise. I think the beginning of the school year is a good time to remind students that they need to follow instructions, no matter what class they are in. This “Art Test” clearly says to read everything on the page before doing anything else. If students truly follow these directions, they will see at the bottom that they do not need to do anything at all, just turn the paper over, draw on the back and wait for others to finish. A friend told me that this exercise had a big impact on her when she was young, so I’m hoping this might do the same. You can download a pdf version of the page HERE. I’d love to hear any feedback from those that try this out.
You have read this article 3rd grade / 4th grade / 5th grade with the title “Follow the Directions” Art Test. You can bookmark this page URL http://anitalaydonmillersmiddlegradeblog.blogspot.com/2011/08/follow-directions-art-test.html. Thanks!

No comment for "“Follow the Directions” Art Test"

Post a Comment