Art Journaling 122, Valentine’s Day

I plan to do this page layout with my afterschool art journal class. It involves layering crumpled tissue paper shapes with watery glue. I like how it looks somewhat like a poor man’s rice paper.
1. I folded and cut out some red tissue paper hearts, and glued them down to my paper with some dabs of glue stick.
2. I mixed up some glue and water until it was about the consistency of milk, and sparingly brushed it over...
You have read this article 0 grade / 1st grade / 2nd grade / 3rd grade / 4th grade / 5th grade / journal / valentine's day with the title Art Journaling 122, Valentine’s Day. You can bookmark this page URL http://anitalaydonmillersmiddlegradeblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/art-journaling-122-valentines-day.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Art Journaling 122, Valentine’s Day"

Post a Comment