1. Start by drawing the cat head in the middle of the paper. Add the ears, eyes, nose and mouth.
2. Draw the two paw shapes underneath, making sure they touch the head.
3. Draw the top curve of the pumpkin between the paws and on the sides. Add the sides and bottom. Finish with the pumpkin lines. Add horizon grass line.
4. Trace all the lines with a black Sharpie marker.
5. Color the small shapes with a crayon (ears, nose, eyes).
6. Paint all the shapes as desired. This sample was painted with Dick Blick Liquid Watercolor paints.
You have read this article 0 grade / 1st grade / 2nd grade / 3rd grade / 4th grade / 5th grade / drawing / halloween / watercolor with the title Cat in a Pumpkin Painting. You can bookmark this page URL http://anitalaydonmillersmiddlegradeblog.blogspot.com/2012/10/cat-in-pumpkin-painting.html. Thanks!