Finished Rainbow Collage

My collage projects were so much fun last week I swear I had trouble stopping. Shown here is Rainbow Collage No. 2, all covered in clear packing tape, trimmed out and ready to hang. Final size, approx. 7 feet wide by 2 feet tall.
To review: Students cut out swatches of color from magazines, and left them in their designated piles under the pinned up roll of paper. I was the “master glue stick lady” and glued all swatches down, taking care to blend the colors. It took four one-hour classes of 24 kids to get this filled out from edge to edge. I love that the kids were engaged with a sense of teamwork, and that I now have another nice piece of art for our school.
You have read this article 1st grade / 2nd grade / 3rd grade / 4th grade / 5th grade / collage with the title Finished Rainbow Collage. You can bookmark this page URL http://anitalaydonmillersmiddlegradeblog.blogspot.com/2012/03/finished-rainbow-collage.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Finished Rainbow Collage"

Post a Comment