How to Draw a Dandelion

I wanted to use new gel pens in my art journal class, and some dandelion doodles got me experimenting. The trick is to draw them in a very orderly and symmetrical manner. I think my step-by-step process shown above will help even the young draw very round and delicate flowers.
1. Start with a light pencil circle drawing, possible from tracing a bottle or jar. Mine is 2" diam.
2. Using a pen, follow the steps shown above.
3. When complete, erase the circle guide line.


You have read this article 0 grade / 1st grade / 2nd grade / 3rd grade / 4th grade / 5th grade / drawing / Strathmore Art Journals with the title How to Draw a Dandelion. You can bookmark this page URL http://anitalaydonmillersmiddlegradeblog.blogspot.com/2012/04/how-to-draw-dandelion.html. Thanks!

No comment for "How to Draw a Dandelion"

Post a Comment